The FH2 DPF cleaning System is revolutionizing the DPF cleaning industry.
An innovative, compact design cleans all particulate filter types for cars, light, medium and heavy trucks, buses, stationary power plants and off road equipment equipped with a diesel particulate filter. It efficiently removes virtually all PM-10 (soot & sulphated ash) from the channels of the filter restoring the DPF to serviceable conditions.
cleaning Systems are designed to clean modular canister style filters found on
heavy trucks that when the DPF is removed, the full inlet and outlet surfaces
of the filter are easily accessible. Many diesel particulate filter designs
such as those on cars, light and medium sized trucks have the DOC and DPF
housed in a sealed housing in conjunction with small diameter exhaust tubing
preventing access to the inlet or outlet surfaces of the filter making it make
it difficult or impossible to clean. In these instances the DPF must be cut
open, cleaned and welded back together again to restore the filter to
serviceable standards or simply replace the DPF costing thousands of dollars.
The FH2 effectively cleans any make and configuration of diesel particulate filter without cutting, modifying or welding by simply connecting the appropriate fitting.
The FH2 process
outperforms conventional DPF Cleaning technology both economically and in cleaning
efficiency because the FH2 does not utilize pneumatic and/or thermal
regeneration technology to remove soot and ash.
There is no need for large volume
air compressors, air dryers and expensive electrical service upgrades and the
FH2 System occupies only a fraction of the floor space when compared to other technologies.
Advantages of the FH2 System:
1. Quicker DPF Cleaning process time reduces costly downtime allowing you to get your customer back on the road in a few hours.
• 30 – 45 minutes for cars and light trucks
• 60 - 75 minutes for heavy trucks, buses and off road equipment
2. Cleaning efficiency consistently near 98.5%.
3. Cleans virtually any diesel particulate filter without the need for cutting, modification and/welding.
4. No particulate matter emissions (dust) or hazardous fumes in the workplace atmosphere making a safer, cleaner work environment.
5. Compact design occupies a small place (21.5 ft2 - 2 m2) of valuable floor space compared to other DPF cleaning Systems.
6. Significantly reduced operating costs per filter (electrical power) when compared to pneumatic and thermal regeneration cleaning methods.
7. Requires very little routine maintenance.
Technical specifications FH2 Double
Height: 2,05 m
Lenght: 2,30 m
Width: 1,15 m
Weight: 700 kg Stainless Steel
Power supply: 14 kw - 400 v
Constantly recycled water
No environmental impact
*** IMPORTANT ***
The FH2 is the safest, most efficient and cost effective DPF Cleaning System available to clean and salvage oil soaked diesel particulate filters.
The FH2 is the perfect solution for those looking to enter the DPF cleaning market or those looking to increase their current capacity and capabilities with a more efficient and profitable solution.
Find out more about the FH2 Cleaning System by contacting us at [email protected]